It's a fantastic Peninsula business story…reflecting on their core offerings, labour market challenges and the "Peninsula Business Advantage", this is a must hear podcast!
In our inaugural podcast highlighting Peninsula business, we chatted with Mitchell Morse of The Fickle Fig Farm Market.
This podcast with Mitchell Morse of The Fickle Fig Market was so much fun! We talked about Mitchell's past and how he eventually settled his business in North Saanich...his food & agricultural principles and values...we chatted about The Fickle Fig Market's great & tasty products...and where The Fickle Fig Market looks to expand in the future.
My interview with Robyn specific to Workforce Housing on the Peninsula.
- Radio Sidney - http://radiosidney.ca/index.html
- Peter Wainwright, Campbell Black, David Calveley, John Juricic
- who are Nicholson Manufacturing…what do they do?
- we discuss the lack of skilled trades available to manufacturing companies…
- how does automation and innovation fit into the operational processes? What are the consequences for employees…
- are the educational institutions aligned with the training requirements?
- what are the transportation implications for moving these industry products?
- what is the role of our airport & ferries?
Take a listen to our continuing podcast series focusing on Peninsula business. Recently Adam visited Epicure Selections (https://epicure.com/en) in North Saanich - a great global company! #epicurerocks / #peninsulaindustry / #adamolsen
Adam, Mic & I begin a regular podcast feature highlighting all things business on the Peninsula. Listen in to our inaugural chat right after quite the day at the legislature…
Rishi Sharma - Saanich Council 2018 Candidate (https://www.rishisharmaforsaanich.com/) - the campaign journey, a personal introspection...the politics of signs, all candidates meetings, family...an early morning interview from the Gordon Head Recreation Center.
Learn about Dorothy Hartshorne - a 2018 North Saanich Mayoral Candidate...who she is...her key policy positions...
- Cell: 250.686.1998