My interview with Robyn specific to Workforce Housing on the Peninsula.
Laurel & I have a brief chat about the mortgage based policy initiatives in the 2019 Federal budget...how the mortgage brokerage industry has reacted...and an in depth review of what Laurel's job is all about and how to reach her and benefit from her excellent services!
- Radio Sidney - http://radiosidney.ca/index.html
- Peter Wainwright, Campbell Black, David Calveley, John Juricic
- who are Nicholson Manufacturing…what do they do?
- we discuss the lack of skilled trades available to manufacturing companies…
- how does automation and innovation fit into the operational processes? What are the consequences for employees…
- are the educational institutions aligned with the training requirements?
- what are the transportation implications for moving these industry products?
- what is the role of our airport & ferries?
Take a listen to our continuing podcast series focusing on Peninsula business. Recently Adam visited Epicure Selections (https://epicure.com/en) in North Saanich - a great global company! #epicurerocks / #peninsulaindustry / #adamolsen
Adam, Mic & I begin a regular podcast feature highlighting all things business on the Peninsula. Listen in to our inaugural chat right after quite the day at the legislature…
Rishi Sharma - Saanich Council 2018 Candidate (https://www.rishisharmaforsaanich.com/) - the campaign journey, a personal introspection...the politics of signs, all candidates meetings, family...an early morning interview from the Gordon Head Recreation Center.